Nine tenths of education is encouragement.
IOANID Scholarship Program
To ensure a high level of educational process at the IOANID College, the management decided to give 15 scholarships for students (grade 9, 10 or 11) who will meet the conditions for the granting thereof. The scholarships shall be divided among the two profiles: the bilingual profile and the math-science profile.
|February 10 – April 4, 2020||Dissemination of information
about the programme and application
|IOANID Inspectorate 1st District/ ISMB|
|April 23-30, 2020||Written exam||IOANID Secondary|
|May 4, 2020||Display of the results||IOANID Secondary|
Application file must contain:
– Student certificate issued by the school in which the student is enrolled, showing that the grade point average (GPA) is 10 on behavior overall and a minimum of 9.50 in the first semester of grade 8, 9 or 10;
– Registration form;
– Copy of the report card;
– Recommendation letter from a former form tutor.
– Step 1: dossiers submitted will be reviewed by our school committee that will select a number of pupils (in relation to the results obtained) which will be presented to the next phase;
– Step 2: interdisciplinary test (Romanian, Mathematics and English)- duration of 120 minutes. The place and the date of the assignment will be established according to the number of entries, the test being evaluated at IOANID School by a committee appointed by the school’s principal;
– Step 3: the score obtained at the National Evaluation Examination.
! The application file is eliminatory.
! The scholarships will be awarded in descending order of the score.
! Before the second stage, there will be a meeting of the candidates and their parents with the school’s management team.