Nine tenths of education is encouragement.
IOANID Scholarship Program
-to ensure a high level of educational process at the IOANID College, the management decided to give 20 scholarships for students who will meet the conditions for the granting thereof.
– Scholarships shall be divided equally among the two profiles: 10 seats to the bilingual profile and 10 seats to the math-science profile.
|15TH-17TH May 2018||Dissemination of information
about the programme and application
|IOANID Inspectorate 1st District/ ISMB|
|19th Feb-14th Apr 2018||Written exam||IOANID Secondary|
|26TH-28TH Jun 2018||Display of the results||IOANID Secondary|
Application file must contain:
– Student certificate issued by the school in which the student is enrolled, showing that the grade point average (GPA) is 10 on behavior overall and a minimum of 9.50 in the first semester of grade 8.
– Registration form
– Copy of the report card
– Recommendation letter from a former form tutor
– Step 1: dossiers submitted will be reviewed by our school committee that will select a number of pupils (in relation to the results obtained) which will be presented to the next phase-20 p
– Step 2: interdisciplinary test (Romanian, Mathematics and English)- duration of 120 minutes. The place and the date of the assignment will be established according to the number of entries, the test being evaluated at IOANID School by a committee appointed by the school’s principal- 30p
– Step 3: the score obtained at the National Evaluation Examination- 50p
! The application file is eliminatory
! The scholarships will be awarded in descending order of the score
! Before the second stage there will be a meeting of the candidates and their parents with the school’s management team.